Team and Career
Because behind every achievement, there is a motivated team.
Our cooperation is characterized by appreciation, hands-on mentality, freedom for creative ideas, goal orientation and, of course, curiosity and fun. We want to advance topics and projects within our team and with our partners, and sometimes break new ground in the process.
Would you like to contribute to our small agile team with your creative ideas? And are you interested in digitalization and innovation? Then apply for one of our open job offers.
Do you want to be part of Europe's fastest growing Digital Chemistry & Health ecosystem?
Digital Innovation & Startup Ecosystem (m/w/d) Working student/internship
The 5-HT Digital Hub Chemistry & Health in Mannheim/Ludwigshafen is part of the Digital Hub Initiative (de:hub) initiated by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection to promote digital innovation in Germany. The goal of the Digital Hub is to build an international ecosystem of startups, investors and companies to drive digital innovation in the chemistry and health industries. As a central platform, the Digital Hub offers the opportunity to network, cooperate and co-develop.
For the implementation of the goals, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated intern or working student in the Digital Innovation & Startup Ecosystem Team from January 2023, who is enthusiastic to dive into different topics of digitalization. We offer above average pay and flexible working hours in a combination of on-site office and home office.
Your Tasks ...
- Actively support the screening & scouting of startups in various industry fields from Digital Health, Sustainability, Smart Production to Chemistry.
- Establish contacts with relevant industrial companies such as BASF, SAP, Roche, Pfizer and many more
- Conduct market research on digital trends and independently create statistics and presentations
- Immerse yourself in the national and international startup world
- Support with digital innovation activities, projects and also events
Your Profile ...
- proactive, solution-oriented and team player
- analytical and independent
- written and oral fluency in German and English
- confident in using MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's or Master's students of business administration, economics, innovation management or health, chemistry, production-related courses of study
We offer you ...
- an exciting, long-term working student position (flexible start date)
- or an internship for min. 4 months (flexible start date)
- Possibility of supervision during the bachelor/master thesis
- Flexible working hours in a combination of on-site in the office and home office
- flat hierarchies - your ideas are most welcome
- above-average compensation
- The opportunity to establish personal contacts with established companies, investors and startups
- Versatile tasks with creative freedom and individual training
Please send your application documents including a valid certificate of enrollment & overview of grades as well as information about your availability to:
Become part of the 5-HT Digital Hub Chemistry & Health
Exchange ideas with innovative startups and future-oriented companies in our ecosystem. We look forward to meeting you!