Team and Career
Because behind every achievement, there is a motivated team.
Our cooperation is characterized by appreciation, hands-on mentality, freedom for creative ideas, goal orientation and, of course, curiosity and fun. We want to advance topics and projects within our team and with our partners, and sometimes break new ground in the process.
Would you like to contribute to our small agile team with your creative ideas? And are you interested in digitalization and innovation? Then apply for one of our open job offers.
Do you want to be part of Europe's fastest growing Digital Chemistry & Health ecosystem?
Digital Chemistry Ecosystem Assistant (m/w/d) Working student
The 5-HT Digital Hub Chemistry & Health in Mannheim/Ludwigshafen is part of the Digital Hub Initiative (de:hub) initiated by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection to promote digital innovation in Germany. The goal of the Digital Hub is to build an international ecosystem of startups, investors and companies to drive digital innovation in the chemistry and health industries. As a central platform, the Digital Hub offers the opportunity to network, cooperate and co-develop.
For the realization of our goals we are looking for a motivated and dedicated working student as Digital Chemistry Ecosystem Assistant (m/f/d), who is enthusiastic to dive into different topics of Digital Chemistry. We offer above-average pay and flexible working hours in a combination of home office and on-site in the office.
- You would like to ...
- Assist in the screening & scouting of startups in the chemical environment
- Immerse yourself in the national and international startup world
- Conduct market research on digital chemistry trends
- independently create statistics and presentations
- Support with digital innovation activities, projects and also events
- Become part of a rapidly growing network of innovative startups, investors and established companies such as BASF, SAP, Pepperl+Fuchs.
- You are ...
- Bachelors or Masters student in chemistry, biochemistry, industrial chemistry, or related fields of study.
- Solution-oriented, team player and proactive
- written and oral fluency in German and English
- confident in using MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- We offer you ...
- an exciting, long-term working student position
- Flexible working hours in a combination of home office and on-site in the office
- above-average compensation
- The opportunity to establish personal contacts with established companies, investors and startups
- a great working atmosphere
- Exciting and varied tasks with creative freedom and individual training
- Join the team now!
Then please send your application documents including a valid certificate of enrollment & overview of grades as well as your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become part of the 5-HT Digital Hub Chemistry & Health
Exchange ideas with innovative startups and future-oriented companies in our network. We look forward to meeting you!